Cyberonics reneged on its "Lifetime Reimbursement Guarantee". Click on the image to learn how you can help...

Thursday, November 21, 2013

The stepchild doesn’t exist in some minds…

From: Herbert Stein [mailto:fabrik@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 10:17 AM
To: Daniel Moore, CEO - Cyberonics
Subject: CYBX

Dear Dan,

Congratulations on another outstanding financial quarter.  Your stewardship of Cyberonics is to be highly commended.

On today’s financial teleconference a sole analyst asked a brief question about the depression indication.  It is amazing to me to hear how little informed or aware the financial community is as it relates to the depression indication.  This fact doesn’t surprise me as your company seemingly makes no effort or mention of the recent informal change of position by CMS toward those depression patients implanted on or before May 4, 2007 on either your corporate website or Facebook and as I’m finding so too are many attending physicians uninformed.

As a side note I also find it interesting that I am recently denied participation on your teleconferences especially knowing the fact that the therapy has been remarkably beneficial for my spouse and that in the past I was also allowed to participate and to pose questions to management.

As always, I wish you and yours wellness and continued success at your endeavor.

Sincerely,

Herb

vnsdepression@gmail.com

http://www.vnstherapy-herb.blogspot.com

http://www.vnstherapy.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment