Cyberonics reneged on its "Lifetime Reimbursement Guarantee". Click on the image to learn how you can help...

Saturday, June 8, 2013

NO ETHICS NO MORALS NO CARE NO COVERAGE NO ANSWERS

One of the KOL's (Key Opinion Leaders) who I have intermittently corresponded with over the years replied to one of my recent emails which was directed to Cyberonics CEO Dan Moore and a number of other KOL's.

What is important although I have been requested to not publicly share the response was the fact the doctor is in agreement with my petition and feels strongly these volunteer medical study subjects should be cared for by Cyberonics and that they should honor their commitment.

Aside from the fact that he was in agreement with my position; even more importantly he broke that invisible code of silence which often perturbs me.  He took the high road toward ethics and rightful morals in the interests of the patient in my opinion. 

We need practitioners honoring their professional oath and speaking out especially when they truly know right from wrong and where they put their patients wellbeing first and not $$$$$$ signs.

Warmly,
Herb

2 comments:

  1. Herb,

    I agree.

    Practitioners need to remember to put their pateints first.

    Duane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duane,

      Thanks for your support. It’s much appreciated.

      We have had our differences on some issues. What is important is that we can respectfully agree to disagree.

      Once again, thanks.
      Herb

      Delete