Cyberonics reneged on its "Lifetime Reimbursement Guarantee". Click on the image to learn how you can help...

Monday, July 7, 2014

U.S. Administrative Law Judge sides with VNS Depression Patient

 

From: Amy [mailto:keyanote@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 5:41 PM
To: Herbert Stein
Subject: Re: FW: VNS Therapy for Depression...

Hello, yes definitely share this.  I had a phone hearing with this judge and my physician.  It says he works for HHS so I would assume this is a federal decision not just the state of Indiana.  

I am doing very well.  Last month I had the VNS turned up so now it is at the setting is was before the impedance happened. It had to be turned up slowly.  Still have up and down days but mostly good!

Herb, you saved my life.  At times the only thing that kept me from taking my own life was the hope that CMS would pay for the battery changes and the surgery to correct my VNS.  

If there is any other way for me to help please let me know.  I attached the whole appeal judgement. 

~ Amy

 

imageimageimageimageimageimage

No comments:

Post a Comment